As it seeks to attract more customers to its network, Telkom Kenya recently unveiled a new product that will see customers get 1GB data and 100 minutes of talk time monthly for life for a one-off payment of Ksh.100.
Dubbed Madaraka Life, Telkom Kenya says the product is aimed at offering its customers an important access key to their own digital independence, for the Madaraka season, and beyond.
Telkom becomes the first network in Kenya to introduce such an offering, making Mobile Internet Data and talk time even more accessible to more Kenyans.
This offer is currently only available for customers within Nairobi. Telkom however plans to extend it to other towns in the coming months.
To access the offer Telkom Kenya customers can dial *444*58#.
Customers who sign up for this offer will also be registered to Telkom’s mobile money service, T-kash. Upon successful registration, they will receive an instant cashback of KSh.50 to their mobile money wallet.
- This lifetime offer called Madaraka Life is in line with the spirit of Madaraka; valuing Kenyan freedom – giving all Kenyans the opportunity to pursue their goals and live their dreams, thereby becoming truly independent.
- For a one-time payment of KSh.100, new Telkom customers will get a lifetime value of free 1GB Mobile Internet Data and 100 minutes of talk time to make Telkom-to-Telkom calls, every month;
- New Telkom customers will also be registered to Telkom’s mobile money service, T-kash, and they will receive an instant cashback of KSh.50 to their mobile money wallet
- Upon loading a minimum of KSh.100 of airtime, existing Telkom customers can also opt in and enjoy this life-time value of free 1GB Mobile Internet Data and 100 minutes of talk time to make Telkom-to-Telkom calls, every month
- Existing customers will also receive an instant cashback of KSh.50 to their T-kash wallet.
- Madaraka Life has kicked off in Nairobi, before a progressive rollout across the country.