Tecno Mobile launched the much-hyped Tecno Phantom 8 recently in Dubai on 22nd October. We had told you so much already about this device ahead of the launch. But of course, some of the highlights of are the dual back camera setup and the 6GB RAM.
One thing we can also agree is that the Phantom 8 is a complete upgrade from its predecessor the Phantom 6. Interesting that even after so much speculation, Tecno did not unveil the Tecno Phantom 8 Plus at the event, does this mean there will not be Phantom 8 Plus this time around?
That aside, below are the Tecno Phantom 8 specs.
- Screen Size: 5.7 Inches FHD IPS Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (403 PPI)
- Processor Type: Octa-core 2.60 GHz Cortex, Mediatek chipset
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 2TB
- Back / Rear Camera: 12MP + 13MP camera & LED Flash
- Front Camera: 20MP with LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with HiOS 3.0
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE: YES, LTE
- Battery: 3500 mAh (non-removable)
- Sensors: Fingerprint scanner, G-sensor
The Tecno Phantom 8 is available in Black, Champagne Gold, Blue and will retail at Kshs.40,00.