Tecno Mobile is teasing its next device, the Tecno Camon CM, set to be launched in the country any time soon. Not much has been said about the device but Tecno is describing the device as its first full-screen smartphone. The company also adds that the Camon CM will flaunt one of the best Camon selfie camera.
As we said little has been said about the device but what we can confirm is that it will be the first device from Tecno Mobile to feature the 18.9 aspect ratio. Remember regular smartphones come with a 16.9 screen ratio which means you have a significant side, the top and bottom bezels, but with the 18.9 screen ratio on the Camon CM, it means you will get a larger display on a smaller body. The screen is rumoured to be between 5-6 inches.
The device is also said to boast a slim and elegant body design with thickness measuring about 7.755mm. It also falls in the Camon series, known for their good camera, and that means it’s one of the places the Tecno will give more concentration.
The Tecno Camon CM will be the successor of the Camon CX and CX Air launched in March last year. Below are some of the unconfirmed specs we have managed to gather. Again this are unconfirmed specs but we will keep you updated as soon as keep getting details.
- Screen Size : 5.65 Inches HD IPS Touchscreen
- Screen Resolution: 720 x 1440 pixels (364 PPI)
- Processor Type: Quad-core 1.30 GHz Cortex, Mediatek chipset
- RAM: 2GB
- Internal Storage: 32GB.
- External Storage: microSD, up to 128GB
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat with HiOS 2.0
- SIM Type: Dual SIM (Micro)
- 4G LTE: YES, LTE
- Back / Rear Camera: 13MP camera & LED Flash
- Front Camera: 13MP with LED flash
- Battery: 3050 mAh (non-removable)
We are not sure when about the pricing and availability of the Tecno Camon CM in the market but the company says it will be available here soon, before the end of January.