Apple has finally announced its new iPhone 11 series aimed to take on the many Android flagships existent on the market. The company announced their new iPhone lineup with crucial emphasis on their groundbreaking A13 Bionic Chipset that the company claims beats Huawei’s Kirin 980 and Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 SoC.
Well, Apple says their new chip carries the fastest CPU and GPU that ever existed in a smartphone. Plus, most of the iPhone announcement was spent showing off the incredible photography features of the iPhone devices.
The company unveiled three new iPhones as expected; iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
iPhone 11 is the cheapest of the three starting at $699.
iPhone 11 Specifications
- 6.1-inch LED Retina display
- Dolby Atmos
- 12-megapixel wide camera, f/1.8
- 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera, f/2.4 (120-degree view)
- Portrait Lighting with Light Control
- Updated image signal processing
- Next-generation smart HDR
- Night mode support
- 4k video at 60fps
- 12-megapixel front-facing TrueDepth camera with 4K video support and slo-mo selfies (slofies)
- A13 Bionic processor (fastest CPU and GPU in a smartphone)
- All-day battery life (1 hour more battery life than the iPhone XR)
- Color variants: black, white, red, purple, green, and yellow
iPhone 11 Pro/ iPhone 11 Pro Max
Price: Starts at $999 for iPhone 11, $1099 for iPhone 11 Pro Max
iPhone 11 Pro/iPhone 11 Pro Max Specifications
- 8-inch, 6.5-inch Super Retina Display
- 18W fast charge adapter out-of-the-box
- A13 Bionic chipset, 7nm processing architecture
- All-day battery life (4 hours more than iPhone XS)
- Triple camera setup on the rear;
- 12MP, wide-angle camera, 26mm, f/1.8, 6-element
- 12MP, telephoto, f/2.0
- 12MP, ultra-wide, f/2.4, 120-degree view
- Videos: 4K 60fps
- Selfie camera: 12MP TrueDepth Camera, supports 4K video and slo-mo selfies(slofies)
- Color variants: green, space gray, silver, and gold
The new iPhones will start shipping on September 20th in the US. In global markets, the new iPhones may also arrive soon.