Data in Kenya is getting cheaper as time goes by. Telkom Kenya’s rebranding brought some cheap 4G data on the market, and we have seen other telcos try to lure customers into their networks adopting a similar strategy.
Now, Telkom Kenya is offering way more for less – up to double data for the same price – under a new campaign named #DoTheMath.
This applies to both their daily, weekly and monthly bundles.
The new Telkom Kenya bundle offers are already available across the country. Simply dial *544# to purchase the revamped data offerings.
It is good to note that the revamped data bundles under #DoTheMath campaign are, apparently, here to stay, according to a Telkom Kenya Spokesperson.
Telkom Kenya New Data Deals
Data Validity: 24 Hours
- 70MB at KES 10 (previous offer: 40MB)
- 200MB at KES 20 (previous offer: 100MB)
- 700MB at KES 50 (previous offer: 500MB)
- 2GB at KES 100 (previous offer: 2GB)
Data Validity: 7 Days
- 350MB at KES 49 (previous offer: 200MB)
- 750MB at KES 99 (previous offer: 500MB)
- 2.5GB at KES 249 (previous offer: 2GB)
Data Validity: 30 Days
- 2GB at KES 249 (previous offer: 1GB)
- 5GB at KES 499 (previous offer: 4GB)
- 12GB at KES 999 (previous offer: 10GB)
- 30GB at KES 1,999 (previous offer: 25GB)
- 50GB at KES 2,999 (previous offer: 40GB)
Other data offering like the team insomnia – Night Owl 5G data – is still unaffected among others not mentioned above.