Want to get a new itel device? Now is the best time for that. Because the company has announced an exclusive deal that you won’t afford to miss out.
Itel has announced 100 days of free replacement on its various devices. The devices in question include the itel A33, P33, and the new S series devices – S15 and S15 Pro.
All about the 100-day free replacement deal
With the 100-day free replacement deal, itel will replace your dead phone with a new device. The deal applies when you buy any of the devices mentioned above i.e., itel A33, P33, S15 & S15 PRO. Since it is a replacement, you will be given a similar type of device – talk about model and the likes. Replacements will be done at any of the Carlcare service centers in Nairobi, Nakuru, Thika, Meru, Nyeri, Mombasa, Eldoret, Kisumu, Kericho, and Kisii.
But of course, terms and conditions have been laid out that govern the deal.
So, what makes you not eligible for this exclusive deal? You may ask. Below are the various conditions that will forfeit your claim to the deal.
Situations not covered by the 100-day free replacement deal
- Software faults – the deal does not include any software faults that may cause the device to die yet can be solved via a software update.
- Unauthorized disassemble or repair – By any chance if you bump into any problems with your device within the first 100 days of purchase and take it to unlicensed technicians. You will be on your own in this situation.
- If the battery bin or warranty sticker have been tampered with, by either removal or vandalization making the sticker blurred or unrecognizable.
- Physical damage on the device independent of whether it is accidental or unintentional. Such as liquid damage, deformation, scratches, dents, cracks, among others. Also, damages caused by misuse or improper maintenance or any other external factors.
- If the warranty certificate is altered or does not match product type.
- Faultiness of accessories like headphone, battery, charger, and data line.
- Devices activated over 100 days.