Direct Bill Payments is a form of electronic bill payment that allows consumers to pay their bills for services or products over the internet through their banks. This ensures that bills are paid on time even if you’re travelling on business, ill or even on vacation.
Direct Bill Payments eliminate late payment fees because payments are automatically deducted from your account on the bills due date provided the account has sufficient funds.
Direct Bill Payments transactions occur in the form of money transfer from a user’s account arranged either through an online bank or any other financial institution, which provides users with an account and routing number for the party they wish to pay bills to.
This service is used by customers who have ongoing bills, allowing them to authorize regular monthly withdrawals by service providers as payment for those bills. The payments are may be processed immediately. Once they are authorized, they can’t be typically halted. If the customer doesn’t have enough money to pay a given bill, the financial institution may charge an overdraft fee to the account.
At Upesi, our direct bill service allows you to pay your utility bills anytime, from anywhere in the world – Pay hospital bills, pay school fees at any time.
Below are some of its consumer:
- Direct Bill Payment saves the time you spend writing cheques. This, in turn, saves you the postage expense of mailing payments.
- Direct Bill Payments are electronic providing more confidentiality
- Direct Bill Payments eliminate the possibility of payments being lost or delayed
- As earlier stated, it also allows you to pay for bills from anywhere in the world
- They also allow you the use of funds in your account until the payment due date.
- If necessary the payments can also be stopped by contacting your financial institution
Direct Bill Payments are made in a secure Web transaction environment which will allow the transaction to be conducted nearly in real-time.
If you want to know more about how this type of payment services can help you or your business you can call Upesi Money Transfer now on 0709 650 000 or visit our website www.upesi.co.ke for more details.