Huawei Mobile Kenya has announced a two weeks fitness campaign for its consumers. Dubbed “Let’s Fit Challenge” the campaign will kick off on 17th April until 30th April and will see consumers walk away with Huawei wearables like the HUAWEI GT2 pro, HUAWEI GT2, and HUAWEI Watch fit.
The fitness challenge is open to everyone who has a smartphone. All you will need to do is simply download the HUAWEI Health App from the App Market, run or walk 5000 steps daily for 5 days to earn you a lottery that will be entered into a draw for the gift hampers.
“We have experienced closure of public fitness places such as gyms and crowded areas hence becoming a challenge for fitness enthusiasts. We have created this challenge so that we can walk with you in your fitness journey at the same time reward you for the efforts in taking part.” Country Head Jim Zhujie said.
How to participate in the Huawei fitness campaign, follow these steps:
- Download HUAWEI Health App from App Market
- Login to HUAWEI Health App with your HUAWEI ID account.
- Click “Join Let’s Fit Together Challenge Page”
- Click on “Take challenge”
- Either run or walk for 5000 steps daily for 5 days accumulated and earn 1 lottery entry per run/walk
- Don’t forget to auto-sync your app: Go to HUAWEI Health App > Me > settings > enable Auto sync. Also go into privacy settings to enable sync to Cloud
- A participant will receive Let’s Fit Together Medal automatically after you complete the challenge
- Please enter your detail information after winning, Physical Prizes will be sent within 15days after your information is confirmed