27 years after it went live, Microsoft announced that it is now officially shutting down Internet Explorer.
Microsoft officially ended support for the Internet Explorer desktop application on June 15, 2022. The company first released Explorer in 1995 as an add-on package for Windows 95 before it began providing it for free as part of the package.
The replacement? The new Chromium-based Microsoft Edge.
In this quick episode of our 24Bit podcast, we talk about our experiences with the browser what we can remember, what we loved, what we hated, and much more.
Listen in on Emmanuel Chenze, Dickson Otieno and Nick Kanali.
Find Audio on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/24bit/ And on ALL Podcast platforms you may be using.
Follow Us on Social Media:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/24bitTech/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/24bitTech
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/24bit_tech/
Follow our blogs:
- https://androidkenya.com – Emmanuel Chenze
- https://techtrendske.co.ke – Nixon Kanali
- https://tech-ish.com/ – Dickson Otieno
Want to feature in our podcast? Reach out to us on Twitter @24BitTech.