Cybersecurity firm Sophos has announced the winners of its 2021 Middle East and Africa Partner Awards. The winners were announced during the virtual Sophos MEA Partner Awards 2021 on June 2, 2021.
Sophos recognized the winning partners for their business commitment and success over the last fiscal year.
“Partners are an integral part of our business in the Middle East and Africa region. They have significantly contributed to Sophos’ mission to protect organizations of all sizes. The Partner Awards honour top performing regional partners who have shown commitment towards strengthening their customer’s security and enhancing cybersecurity awareness,” said Harish Chib, vice president, Middle East and Africa, Sophos.
Below is the list of Sophos 2021 East Africa Partner Award Winners:
- Top Performer- Prudmart
- Partner of the Year- Computer Revolution Africa
- Emerging Partner of the Year- Macrosec
- Synchronized Security Partner of the Year- Infoview
- New Partner of the Year- Revere Tech and Applied Principles
- Individual Contributor of the Year- Sam Njagi, SimplifyIT
- Distributor of the Year- Mart Networks
- Small Business Partner of the Year- ManageIT
- Mid-Market Partner of the Year- SimplifyIT
- Public Sector Partner of the Year- Novel Tech
- Healthcare Partner of the Year- Ace Technologies Ltd
- Education Partner of the Year- Speed ENT
- Enterprise Partner of the Year- MTN Group
- Partner of the Year- Cloudsense Limited
- Emerging Partner of the Year- Ahead Africa Solutions
- Top Country Performer – Infogear Limited
Rwanda, Ethiopia and Uganda
- Distributor of the Year, Rwanda- Mart Networks Rwanda Ltd
- Top Country Performer, Rwanda- Symphony Rwanda Limited
- Emerging Partner of the Year, Ethiopia- MKTY PLC
- Emerging Partner of the Year, Ethiopia- Infonans Solution PLC
- Top Country Performer, Uganda -CITS Ltd
“Our partners have gone above and beyond to assist their customers cope with the unprecedented challenges brought on by the ongoing pandemic. Along with delivering next-generation cybersecurity solutions, they proved to be customers’ trusted advisors and have helped them to thrive in the new normal and ensure business continuity. We are proud of them and appreciate their efforts.” Harish added.