Cab-hailing service provider Uber has partnered with Corporate Helicopters to fly passengers who request flights through their app.
Just as they did when they first launched Uber cabs in Kenya, UberChopper is working with media and entertainment personalities to hype up the chopper service.
So how does one request for an UberChopper? Here are the steps:
- Enter promo code ‘CORPHELIKE’ in the promotions section of the app to unlock the UberCHOPPER option
- Open your app at 10:00 am on Sunday, September 4, 2016
- Pair up with your guest and select the UberCHOPPER option
- Confirm your pickup location in Nairobi or Mombasa
- Tap the request button at the bottom of the screen and cross your fingers
- If connected, you will be called by your driver and picked up for a ride to the helipad
Uber is also running a social media competition that will see six winners picked to fly alongside Madowo, Huddah Munroe or Eric Omondi on 4th September. Winners from Mombasa will fly with Chef Alim DJ Lenium or Miss Global Kenya, Tima Keilah.