The Nokia 3.1 now available for purchase in Kenya. HMD Global has announced that the device will be available to buy from mobile phone retail stores at Ksh 15,999 starting today.
Delivering premium experiences and a sophisticated aluminum design, HMD says the Nokia 3.1 exudes the quality and craftsmanship you expect from a Nokia smartphone. By joining the Android One family, Nokia 3.1 is endorsed by Google as a best-in-class experience across hardware and software for its price point.
The Nokia 3.1 comes with a 5.2-inch, 18:9 display and a more powerful processor than the original Nokia 3.
“Nokia 3 has been an extremely successful part of the Nokia smartphone line-up in Kenya. With so many people enjoying it every day, we’ve had a tremendous amount of positive feedback and a real motivation to refine our fans’ experience even further. We’ve made sure Nokia 3.1 delivers the perfect balance between power and design, so our customers do not need to compromise.” Gopher Ogembo, Sales Business Manager – East Africa, HMD Global, said.
Below are the Nokia 3.1 Specs and features:
- Display and type HD 5.2’’
- Resolution 18:9
- Size 146.25 x 68.65 x 8.7mm
- Weight 138.3g
- Network speed LTE Cat. 4, 150Mbps DL/50Mbps UL
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth® 5.0
- GPS/AGPS+GLONASS+BeidouOperating system Android Oreo 8.0
- RAM 2 GB/3 GBCPU MT6750N Octa Core 1.5GHz
- Internal memory 16 GB /32 GB
- MicroSD card slot Support for up to 128 GB
- Connector 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Speakers Single speaker
- Primary camera 13 MP AF f/2 with led flash
- Front-facing camera 8 MP FF f/2 84.6 FoV
- Cable type USB Type-C (USB 2.0)
- Sensors Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer
- Battery: 2990 mAh battery
The Nokia 3.1 is available in two colors: Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome.